Many people say they repeat affirmations over & over again – but nothing happens.
They spend countless hours looking for affirmations that work.
Why is it that affirmations work for some people – but not for others?
It’s like you have your goals and aspirations telling you how to get what you want in one ear, While limiting beliefs about your confidence and ability to achieve them are screaming in your other ear.
The answer lays in your subconscious mind …
- How confident you are
- What you are comfortable receiving
- What you really want – or don’t want
Consider this ….
There is a classic Bewitched episode where Tabitha turns a frog into a little boy. She was having a difficult time making him back into a frog after Samantha told her too. Since Samantha had stronger powers she began using several incantations to turn the boy back into a frog – yet still nothing worked.
Finally they figured out that none of the spells were working because Tabitha liked having a playmate – and really didn’t want him to turn back into a frog.
Think about this in your own life. You may be just be repeating words because you were told too – but deep down you are afraid of the change that will take place.
- You’re not getting that new job, because your subconscious keeps reminding you that you are safe and secure in your present occupation. It would be unwise to change careers at this time in your life.
- You’re not getting that new house, because your subconscious believes that the neighborhood is snotty and you wouldn’t fit in.
- You’re not attracting the perfect man or woman into your life because deep inside you fear commitment. You’re not ready to give yourself to someone a hundred percent.
You’re subconscious doesn’t just gently remind you that the affirmation is not true right at this moment – it is SCREAMING to you that it is safer and easier to keep things just as they are, because it is trying to keep you in your “comfort zone.”
To manifest your affirmations your subconscious …
- Needs to believe that can and will happen
- Needs to believe that it is what you really – really want
- Needs to be able to FEEL like you already have it
- Needs to be able to visualize it
Affirmations are only one step to achieving your goals and creating the life you desire to live.
Affirmations that WORK are affirmations that you believe in and have the confidence to take the necessary actions to change. Your affirmations need to be worded in a way to replace limiting beliefs about your worthiness and ability to achieve your goals. Get a Confidence Booster to discover limiting beliefs that are keeping you from getting what you want and learn the affirmations that are right for you.
You can’t just be repeating your affirmations like an incantation. You need to repeat them out loud to yourself at least twice a day. You MUST put feeling into them. It’s the feelings and emotions you put with your affirmations that will make them work or not.
Without confidence and feeling – your subconscious simply won’t believe that you truly want the change.