Do you have a vision board or as some call it a dream board?
I have put off creating my own dream board for quite some time. I finally stopped procrastinating and have created a vision board that emulates positive flowing energy to me each time I look at it.
You may think that a dream board has to be jam packed with pictures of “things” that you want; A new car, a new home, a cruise, fancy vacations, games, furniture etc. While it’s perfectly fine to want these things and to have them on your dream board there is another way to create one.
If you’re like me your desires may be more of a spiritual or giving nature. You can use symbolism’s in your vision board. For instance you could have a picture of the universe to symbolize your oneness with the universe. You could have pictures of butterflies symbolizing a new beginning. A picture of Albert Einstein symbolizing the wisdom you are seeking. The pictures on your dream board only need to have meaning to you.
You can also leave open space on your dream board symbolizing that you are willing to receive all good things that the universe has to offer.
You want to manifest your authentic self through your vision board. It should clearly state to you Your vision and your purpose.
According to Feng Shui expert Marie Diamond from the hit movie “The Secret” the average dream board has a 33% success rate. You can increase your chance of success by an additional 33% if you know where to place your pictures on your vision board. LOCATION is everything. Before you create your board, you’ll want to download your free copy of Marie Diamonds report “Personal Law of Attraction Number” a great little guide that tells you EXACTLY how to set up your vision board.
Creating Your Dream Board
1. You’ll want a poster board, and pictures that symbolize your dreams. You can use magazines or the internet – like Google Images to find your pictures.
2. To begin you’ll want to put a recent picture of you in the center of the board. Choose a picture where you are happy, you’re smiling and having a great time.
3. Under your picture write “I (your name) am (your vision in 1 sentence)
4. In royal blue you will want to write the following sentence “I (your name) am grateful that my vision is manifesting here and now”.
5. Now you’ll want to place your other pictures and affirmations if you choose on your vision board.After downloading your “Personal Law of Attraction Number” you will know how to divide your dream board into 8 sections – each representing a direction. (N, S, W, E, NE, NW, SE, SW). Your pictures (goals) are placed on your board according to your own personal directions for success, health, wisdom, romance etc.
Place your dream board in your success direction. You’ll want your dream board to be somewhere that you are active – your family room or office are excellent choices. You can also hang it in your bedroom. Be sure the area around your vision board is free of clutter.
You will want your vision board to be at eye level, somewhere that you will see it constantly through out the day. It’s also good to focus on it for several minutes a few times daily. Visualize having each item NOW. Feel it, Breathe it, Touch it. Be grateful that you have received it.
Four Places NOT to put Your Vision Board
1. In the bathroom – the energy may be flushing out your dreams
2. On your refrigerator – you are cooling down the energy of your dream board
3. Above the fireplace – you are burning up your vision
4. Hid away in the closet – your hiding your dreams and are saying you really don’t want them or are afraid of them manifesting.
What are you waiting for? Get to work on your dream board today!