What is a Master Mind?
A Master Mind is a group of like minded individuals who have similar, yet very distinctive goals and aspirations. There are several types of groups to choose from. Some have paid facilitators and some do not. Note that master mind groups without paid facilitators are normally a group of people that met at an event (either online or off) that decided to get together once or twice a month to brainstorm ideas. Large business owners often create their own group of master minds to focus on brainstorming new and creative ways to market their business.
The Best Master Mind Group integrate teaching and sharing with a paid facilitator. At each meeting the participants learn new strategies to grow their business and then have homework to put the strategy into action. There is also time set aside to brainstorm and ask questions related to their niche and business. In addition they may be partnered with another member, and often these partnerships lead to long-lasting friendships and brainstorming sessions.
How Can a Master Mind Help You Succeed?
* Being in a group of like minded individuals is exciting and motivating. By promising to do something in front of a group, you are more likely to follow through so you can tell them how it went.
* You’ll get feedback on your ideas and goals. You can ask for help in overcoming obstacles you face and learn by another’s experience. Master Mind groups can often speed up your success because you learn what doesn’t work by other members so you can avoid some of the learning curve.
* Learn creative ways to market your business. It’s amazing what can come out of a brainstorming session. Bring your idea to the table during the session and be blown away by the ideas that come from group members. Members also share ways they have marketed which can spark new ideas for your own niche.
* Position yourself as an expert in your niche. A group can help you to narrow your niche down to a targeted market of hungry customers. This includes tips on SEO (search engine optimization) that will give you a greater chance of being ranked higher in the search engines.
* Use social media to grow your business. When you belong to a Master Mind group, participants often help you build your brand by retweeting your tweets and talking about you and to you on Facebook and other social media sites.
Sign up for the Success Charged Master Mind Group today.